Take on your own fundraising challenge
There are plenty of other ways to support Cure Kids this Red Nose Day
- Hold a movie/sports or games night and ask friends and family for a donation to attend
- Host a special morning tea, lunch or dinner for friends and family and ask for a donation to attend
- Set yourself a challenge and ask people to sponsor you – run a marathon, hold a cycling event, participate in a triathlon, do as many push-ups as you can within a time-limit…
- Give up something you love for a week or month, and ask people to sponsor you. Top picks include giving up social media, alcohol, coffee and naughty treats!
- Sell unwanted goods on Trade Me or at a garage sale and donate the money
- Set up an online fundraising page here, and set your fundraising target.
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues what you’re doing and ask them to donate – make sure you share on social media using #RedNoseDayNZ and tag @curekidscharity.
- Send us pics and keep us up to date with how you’re going.