Host an event this Red Nose Day
Hosting an event or taking on a fundraising challenge is a great way to support Cure Kids’ Red Nose Day and help raise funds for child health research.
- Host a morning tea – get your friends, family, or a community group together and host a red-themed morning tea.
- Hold a movie/sports or games night and ask friends and family for a donation to attend – you may need to make this one a zoom event!
- Set yourself a challenge and ask people to sponsor you – run a marathon, hold a cycling event, participate in a triathlon, do as many push-ups as you can within a time-limit…
- Give up something you love for a week or month, and ask people to sponsor you. Top picks include giving up social media, alcohol, coffee and naughty treats!
- Sell unwanted goods on Trade Me or at a garage sale and donate the money
- Register your event below so we can share your great work
- Set up a fundraising page so your supporters can donate directly towards your fundraiser
- OR collect donations on the day and bank them directly into our account
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues what you’re doing and ask them to donate – make sure you share on social media using #RedNoseDayNZ and tag @curekidscharity.
- Send us pics and keep us up to date with how you’re going.